The beginning of Strider's blog.

Welcome to Strider's blog.

This is a blog for any traveller who has plan to journey Korea.
I will share somewhere beautiful and introduce you good restaurants.

I will not write pages about famous destinations that everyone can get information easily.
Anyone can access these common travel sites. I dare say. This blog will help your trip! 

I am Korean who want to improve my English strongly. Because I am working for American company.
Already I have Korean blog.
But I starts this English blog, too.
It helps my English ability.
I am so glad to open new blog.

If there is wrong grammer or spelling, please notice me. I would appreciate and correct them happily.
Anyone can ask me.
I will reply with warm smile.

Thank you!  :)

댓글

이 블로그의 인기 게시물

[Korea/Suwon] E-Mart Traders's grand size pizza.